`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Designed with an hexagonal frame and elongated core. Both technologies have been used in recent years in our range PRO, characterized for providing a higher rigidity and aerodynamics to the frame and a larger striking surface.
Manufactured by means of a bidirectional tubular of carbon and glass, reticulated foam core SYL ( soft and light) of 38 mm laminated with two different plain fabrics layers of fibre glass and aluminized fibre glass twill fabrics ( Alutex), impregnated with epoxy resin VAR-LEX developed exclusively by Varlion, in order to get the highest elasticity and resistance. Covered by a layer of titanium dioxide.
Besides, it includes the novelty of a new self adhesive protector.
It is recommended for women players who seek a paddle racket making their play easier and like very soft rackets which strike back a lot. Besides , it is a very comfortable racket paddle with a good absorption of vibrations. It is especially suitable for players who have elbow problems.
Elongated core, hexagonal frame and injected adhesive protector, are registered utility models in the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office and therefore is the exclusive property and use of Varlion.
- Self-adhesive protector designed and produced through an injection mold in PTU of low hardness to absorb shock and chafing. This new protector is fixed on the frame of the blade by means of an adhesive material without the need of drilling into the frame and thus avoiding having to weaken it for its fixation. With this, possible vibrations of the protector are eliminated and a total twinning between the frame of the blade and the lower surface of the protector is achieved.
- Elongation of the core that allows increasing the size of the striking surface and the sweet spot of the blade.
- New gradual drilling with 13mm holes in the area closest to the frame and away from the center, 11? 5mm as it approaches the center of the blade, and 10mm in the center, but arranged in a linear fashion vertical and horizontal. This type of hole helps to achieve a more homogeneous beating.
- Hexagonal frame that was used until now only in the PRO ranges, whose shape give the frame of the blade greater rigidity, resistance and aerodynamics to the blade. Now this technology has been applied to all the blades of the collection
- Foam core, its main characteristic being much lighter and white than the others, maintaining its rebound qualities extraordinarily.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Varlion LW H Diamond 4 unique. If you are interested in Varlion LW H Diamond 4, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store smashinn. Our extensive Paddle rackets collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your tennis & padel activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at smashinn and join the biggest sports community.
Ana silveira - 13/07/2019
Very good experience. I bought a Padel racket and, despite having been delayed 2 days for delivery, I was warned in a timely manner and arrived impeccably.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE