`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The new TFight which generates more spin and power The player’s needs: Controlling the power/ Heavier spin/ Those looking for control and precision
- Weight: 300 g / 10.5 oz
- Balance: 320 mm / 6 HL
- Length: 68,5 cm / 27 in.
- Grips size: 1 à 4
- Head: 630 cm² / 98 sq.in.
- String pattern: 16x19
Velocity Shaft Design:
- The future of mens tennis is to convert defense into attack in a fraction of a second.
- Velocity Shaft Design, its 11% less beam size on the shaft for more speed ans spin vs a standard elliptic beam.
- Unmatched combination of flexibility and torsion stability. Constant feel and long lasting performance for aggressive players
- Less vibrations, better sensations.
Type of use:
- Heavy rackets (+300gr), usually used by tournaments players who have a high technical level, offer a very good power. This power must be combined with a lot of spin for a good result. Polyester strings offer a lot of spin and durability. But Polyesters rigidity creates more vibrations.
- Directly inspired from the elaboration of professionnal rackets, we use fiber silicone in the handle to limit bad vibrations.
- A revolutionnary design of the shaft which provides 10% more rigidity compared to an elliptic section, without sacrifycing neither control nor comfort.
- Construction of bumper gromet made of polyurethane (PU), which offers 18% additionnal shock absorption for more confort.
Pu Power Pads system:
- Pu Power Pads soaks up impacts and nocive vibrations to offer additionnal confort.
At the tennis & padel store, smashinn, you can find different sizes of Tecnifibre Tfight 300 Dynacore ATP and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Tecnifibre Tfight 300 Dynacore ATP or the category Tennis rackets from our online tennis & padel store. Read our expert advice guides about tennis & padel equipment and also the Tecnifibre Tfight 300 Dynacore ATP reviews.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE