`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
J-stroke, pedal, traverse or top out wearing the Active Mesh Bra. Its remarkable, moisture-wicking, body-conforming polyester/nylon/spandex fabric provides fluid support and wicks moisture, while the seamless construction eliminates chafing. The sports bra’s wide reinforced straps offer moderate support, wont dig into your skin and contour to a flattering V-back for unobstructed movement. The full-coverage design can go solo or partner with layers.
- Made of a stretchy, body-conforming 69% recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex blend that’s durable, supportive and wicks moisture to keep skin dry
- Straight neckline and wide reinforced straps offer light support
- Soft, seamless construction with engineered mesh and rib jacquards for breathability and comfort
- Comfortable, nonslip straps meet V-style in back
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- 8.6-oz 69% recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex jersey with a moisture-wicking finish
- Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Patagonia Active Mesh is perfect to complete your tennis & padel gear. In our online store smashinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at smashinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online tennis & padel store you can find other tennis & padel products that complement Patagonia Active Mesh.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE