`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Lens shape: STANDARD
Frame color: MATTE BLACK
Lens color: VIOLET IRIDIUM
- Orbital lower precision formed aluminum and upper O Matter®
- Designed and created to medium size faces
- In terms of performance and comfort, Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- O Matter® frame material stress-resistant, lightweight, durable and very comfortable all day
- Metal Icon
- Tinted HD: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on earth (optional)
- Glare reduction and accurate transmission of light in Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Peripheral vision lens curvature optimized base 6
- Optical precision and impact resistance that meets and exceeds the requirements of standard Z80.3
- Plutonite® lens material UV protection that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: single vision and progressive
One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.
What do you think about finding Oakley Twoface with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our tennis & padel store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Oakley. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU