`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The racket chosen by the professional player Lucía Sainz. It is an evolution of the legendary Stinger 2.1 to which we have added.
- Roughness to add greater effect to slice and topspin shots.
- Anti-vibrators on the sides.
- Inverted V bridge in the heart in order to increase consistency.
- Oversize grip to make it easier to grip.
- We have done all of this while maintaining a structure comprised of a 100% carbon frame in order to increase durability and consistency.
- Shape: Tear
- Weight: 360-375 grams
- Core: HR3
- Frame: 100% carbon
- Face: 1 layer of metallized fibre glass and other layers of fibre glass
- Control: 9/10
- Power: 10/10
- Carbon Frame. By using this material in the frames we provide the frame, and racket in general, with greater rigidity and durability.
Shock absorbtion system:
- Shot and frame abrasion protection system. It also absorbs flat shots thus protecting the overall structure of the racket.
Dynamic Composit Structure:
- By using a greater amount of material from the frame up to four centimeters inside the racket face we minimize the difference in toughness between the frame and the face. Thus, when the ball is hit with the outer areas of the racket we minimize the possible cutting of fibres that could occur when the rubber sinks in.
- High density HR3 rubber core, with the greatest memory effect thus attaining greater hitting power .
- Fibre glass with a metallized finish in order to give the material a level of rigidity that is between carbon and fibre glass.
- Rough surface on the top layer of the racket face. It can be created using pre-moulded plastic or with a bath in low-grammage silica sand. This roughness attains more effective shots.
- Longer racket handle to make it easier to grip.
- Absorption system for vibrations caused by off-center hits.
Do you love tennis & padel? Get your Nox LS5 Pro P.4 and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Nox gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Paddle rackets for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective tennis & padel models possible, most of our Paddle rackets items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Daniel - 18/03/2019
Excellent palette (shovel)
Guillelu - 07/03/2019
Everything was excellent, Hermosa Paleta (Pala). Very good details and terminations. As soon as I try it, I comment on the performance. Hug from Argentina
Александр - 05/01/2019
Spasibo, vse super. Respect !!!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE