`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The new Wave Exceed Tour combines ultimate comfort with a highly responsive underfoot feel so that you can focus on your game.
- New midsole profile enhancing cushioning and extremely lightweight PoWnCe midsole compound
- Strong durabililty and super-comfortable fit provided by 3D-SOLID Technology
- Premium, 2 layer cushioned tennis sockliner
- Best for: Competitive elite players who want well cushioned lightweight shoes.
- Benefits: Superior cushioning and comfort. Lightweight remarkable agility with aggressive looks.
- Weight: 330 g
- Material: Textile, Synthetic Leather, Plastic
- POWNCE: An exceedingly lighweight midsole material with excellent comfort and resilience properties.
- SR TOUCH: An advanced lightweight cushioning material that absorbs shocks and keeps the transition smooth and fast due to its quick rebound properties.
- X10: Durability and Traction. X10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- D-FLEX GROOVE: A specifically engineered diagonal groove in the midfoot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction.
- 3D-SOLID: A unique upper providing the highest level of softness and durability, while maintaining breathability.
- PREMIUM INSOCK: A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
Do you want more tennis & padel products from the brand Mizuno? At smashinn, your online tennis & padel store, you have at your disposal a large number of tennis & padel products related to Mizuno Wave Exceed Tour 2 Clay. At this moment Mizuno Wave Exceed Tour 2 Clay is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of tennis & padel equipment with great attention to detail.
Mizuno = best shoe
Gresnich - 22/11/2017
Great shoe. Comfortable with only 330gr! MY best tennis shoe ever
Diel - 11/08/2017
Tennis is worth the purchase, it's not Mizuno's top of the line but it's good. A little thin and soft in the front, and not firmly at the ankle!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU