`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A trainer for elite competition characterised by its excellent stability and significant resistance to wear and tear. It also contains the new Sock System which allows the trainer to mould perfectly to the foot. The Mieres model isbuilt for grass, clay and padel tennis courts.
- Made of nylon with TPU inserts to protect and provide the trainer with stability, as well as provide better ventilation and more flexibility. Microfibre and foam reinforcement in the toe to increase support in the ankle. Includes the Sock System which allows the foot to move more naturally, creating a sensation similar to bare feet.
- Thermoforming EVA to adapt to the foot’s shape
- Natural 2 mm EVA sewn to the upper.
- Comfortable and light Phylon which is resistant to wear and tear (shore 55) and a piece of PVC which keeps the sole rigid when a step is taken.
- Rubber sole with an abrasion level of DIN 40. Very durable.
- Weight: 245gr
Welcome to our Joma Slam special deal. At smashinn, not only can consumers find the best price for their tennis & padel equipment, but also expert information on tennis & padel products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Tennis head-to-head.
Koutsogiorgas - 27/11/2016
Very light and comfotable tennis shoes but I have a little matter with the lateral stability.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU