`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A trainer for elite competition characterised by its excellent stability and significant resistance to wear and tear. It also contains the new Sock System which allows the trainer to mould perfectly to the foot. The Mieres model isbuilt for grass, clay and padel tennis courts.
- Made of nylon with TPU inserts to protect and provide the trainer with stability, as well as provide better ventilation and more flexibility. Microfibre and foam reinforcement in the toe to increase support in the ankle. Includes the Sock System which allows the foot to move more naturally, creating a sensation similar to bare feet.
- Thermoforming EVA to adapt to the foot’s shape
- Natural 2 mm EVA sewn to the upper.
- Comfortable and light Phylon which is resistant to wear and tear (shore 55) and a piece of PVC which keeps the sole rigid when a step is taken.
- Rubber sole with an abrasion level of DIN 40. Very durable.
- Weight: 245gr
At the tennis & padel store, smashinn, you can find different sizes of Joma Slam and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Joma Slam or the category Men´s shoes from our online tennis & padel store. Read our expert advice guides about tennis & padel equipment and also the Joma Slam reviews.
I thought better
Umberto - 13/01/2017
Shoe less "serious", performing and comfortable of SLAM models, but at least it is lighter. I preferred the September clay or slam, stuff .... However, the price / quality ratio of Joma is great
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU