`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
All the benefits of the Graphene Extreme MP in a heavier, stiffer version. This aggressive tour racquet provides all of the extra touch, power and massive spin you want for an aggressive game.
- Weight: 315 g / 11.1 oz
- Beam: 24 / 26 / 23 mm
- Head size: 645 cm ² / 100 in ²
- Balance: 310 mm / 1 1/3 in HL
- Length: Standard, 685 mm / 27 in
- Grip size: 1-5
- String pattern: 16 / 19
Discovered in 2004, Graphene consists of a single two-dimensional layer of carbon atoms. This material has a breaking strength 200 times greater than steel, which makes it the ultimate substance for creating new HEAD tennis racquet frames with exceptional properties.
Graphene technology allows for the first time an optimal redistribution of weight in HEAD racquets. Through the use of Graphene in the shaft, the weight in the middle part of the tennis racquet can be reduced. Instead, weight can be shifted from the racquet shaft to more functionally relevant areas in the tip and grip. This unique construction provides players with an unmatched maneuverability and an increased swingweight. In other words, a racquet with Graphene is easier to swing and enables even more powerful shots. And it will give opponents a really hard time.
- Graphene is the world‘s strongest and lightest material.
- In the construction of HEAD racquets, it enables a redistribution of weight from the racquet shaft to the tip and grip.
- With this optimized redistribution of weight in the racquet, players generate more kinetic energy when they hit the ball. With less effort, more power is generated.
- Graphene is integrated into the racquet shaft, making it more stable and allowing an optimized redistribution of weight.
- Weight has been shifted to the tip and grip, providing better maneuverability and increased swingweight.
TECHNOLOGIES GET INDIVIDUAL:
YouTek combines superior technologies to perfectly match your individual needs. Whether your game is aggressive and adventurous or consistent and smooth, YouTek enhances your performance and brings out the best in you.
In addition, Head Graphene Extreme PRO in the Rackets category from your online tennis & padel store, you can find other products related with Tennis rackets. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Head, at smashinn, you will find a big variety in tennis & padel products that can also interest you. Head is focused on innovation and improving the tennis & padel experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Daniel - 23/11/2016
For the price it is a great racket.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE