Get a kick out of fitness with this little device. It tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned – and syncs those stats to your computer and select smartphones. In doing so, it celebrates how much more you do each day. Zip encourages you to set goals, challenge friends, and go farther - one step at time. Thats how you turn everyday life into a social, achievable, awesome path to fitness.
HERES HOW IT WORKS:
1 TRACK YOUR DAILY ACTIVITY: Track steps, distance, and calories burned
2 SYNC IT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: Zip automatically syncs your stats to your computer and select smartphones
3 CHECK OUT YOUR PROGRESS: Get the full picture and gain insight with free graphs, charts, and tools
4 MAKE FITNESS FUN: Set goals, earn badges, challenge friends, smile
Built to keep you moving:
- By showing you how your day is stacking up, Zip encourages you to get up and go…and keep going! It helps you make those small changes that can add up to something big. (No wonder Fitbit users average 43% more steps each day.)
- STEPS TAKEN
- Calories burned
- Distance traveled
Powered by Fitbit’s leading-edge accelerometer, Zip accurately captures all-day activity that old-school pedometers can’t handle. It bases calculations like calories burned on your personal profile – reflecting your stats, not any average Joes.
Fits into your day and your pocket:
- Wear it in your pocket, on a belt, or a bra – this tracker is as discreet or as visible as you want it to be. Its silicone clip will keep you comfortable throughout the day. Zip is also rain, splash, and sweat-proof. With a replaceable watch battery that lasts up to six months, it’s excuse-proof too.
Syncs wirelessly and automatically:
- Zip automatically syncs your data to PCs, Macs, many iOS devices and select Android phones. That means no buttons to push, no data to enter. Just real-time access to your stats and the Fitbit dashboard, 24/7. You can even register and pair your Fitbit devices via select smartphones – including certain Androids.
Gives you insight and the inside scoop:
- Between Zip, Fitbit’s free mobile app, and the free online dashboard, you’ll get a snapshot of your daily and cumulative progress. Imagine graphs, tools, charts, and a customisable dashboard to boot. Fitbit’s goal is to make your data digestible and useful. By knowing how close you are to reaching your personalised weekly goals, you can take those extra steps to achieve them.
Make the most of workouts with MobileRun:
TRACK RUNS & HIKES:
- Use GPS from your phone to track key run and hike stats like pace, time, splits and distance.
- View your routes and mile markers as you move, then scroll through your run history and route maps.
- Log workouts in seconds and see them appear instantly on your monthly exercise calendar.
VOICE CUES & MUSIC CONTROL:
- Get on-the-go pace and distance stats with voice cues, and control your music right from the app.
Log food, weight and workouts:
- Thanks to Fitbit’s online tools, logging your meals, water, workouts, and weight is a snap. Nothing will get lost when you’re on the go, either. Just log your data with our mobile app. We’ve got a huge database (from Sunkist oranges to pink salmon). Let’s say you create a weight goal. Fitbit can use your food and activity data to help you set and reach daily calorie objectives.
Plays well with other apps:
- You can export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness apps. Some of them – including SparkPeople, Lose It!, MyFitnessPal, and MapMyFITNESS – let you import their data into Fitbit’s dashboard, so you can track and understand your health in either app. See what’s available in our App Gallery.
- Zip tracker
- Silicone and metal clip
- Wireless sync dongle
- Replaceable battery
- Battery door tool
- Free Fitbit.com membership – includes ability to log and track activity, food, sleep, water, body mass, weight, and more
Controls and Display:
Just tap the device face with your fingertip to change the display. Each tap cycles through one of five modes:
- Calories burned
- Fitbit Smiley (highlights your recent activity level)
Wireless sync to PC and Mac:
Fitbit’s trackers are the first all day activity trackers to offer Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, so you see your stats in real-time.
Syncing occurs automatically any time Zip is within about 20 feet of the wireless sync dongle and is relatively motionless. The dongle plugs into your Mac or PCs USB port. Syncing and uploading require use of the Fitbit uploader application.
Wireless sync to mobile:
Syncing Zip to your smartphone or tablet requires Bluetooth Low Energy. This allows your Zip to sync wirelessly and automatically with a wide range of leading iOS and Android Smartphones.
For a full list of supported devices, visit: http://www.fitbit.com/devices
If your phone does not support Bluetooth Low Energy, youre still in luck. The Fitbit mobile app works with all smartphones for logging data, receiving notifications, and viewing graphs and charts based on your last sync.
We recommend syncing your data regularly. As long as Zip has minimum battery power, it tracks up to seven days of detailed, minute-by-minute data. For the preceding 23 days, it summarises your daily calories, distance and steps taken.
Batteries and Power:
The battery inside Zip lasts four to six months. It has a low battery indicator on the LCD screen. To change your battery, use the battery door tool to unlock and open the door. Remove the battery, place the new battery into the cavity, and close the door.
- BATTERY LIFE: 4-6 months
- BATTERY TYPE: 3V coin battery, CR 2025
- RADIO TRANSCEIVER (FOR WIRELESS SYNC): Bluetooth Low Energy
PC BROWSERS and MAC BROWSERS:
- Chrome: 12 and up: 12 and up
- Firefox: 3.6.18 and up: 3.6.18 and up
- Internet explorer: 8 and up: ---
- Safari: ---: 5.0.5 and up
PC and Mac requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- USB port
- Internet connection
- Mac OS X 10.5 and up
- USB port
- Internet connection
Zip uses a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer that measures your motion patterns to determine your calories burned, distance traveled, and steps taken.
Zip is not waterproof. It shouldnt be worn while swimming. It is, however, rain, splash, and sweat-proof.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- NON-OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -0° to 130° F (-17.7° to 54.4° C)
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY: Device is splash proof, and should not be submerged more than one meter.
- MAXIMUM OPERATING ALTITUDE: 30,000 feet (9,144 m)
Size and Weight:
- HEIGHT: 1.4 inches (35.5 mm)
- WIDTH: 1.1 inches (28mm)
- DEPTH: 0.38 inch (9.65 mm)
- WEIGHT: 0.282 oz. (0.018 lb, 8 grams)
Buy now your Fitbit Zip for only 49.45 $. Made by Fitbit, Fitbit Zip is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At smashinn, we offer the best price of your favourite tennis & padel products. View our full range of Wearables within our Electronics department.