`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A combination of open strings (16x19), an unstrung weight of about 314g and a head size of 97sq inches fused with a grip-heavy balance (316mm) gives you excellent control, a more stable strike, and vicious spin. If youre a tournament player looking for an ideal combination of total control and power, this is the racket for you.
- Length: 27in
- String pattern: 16x19
- Head size: 97in2
- Constuction: Japanese HM Carbon
- Stiffness (RA): 58
- Beam width (mm): 20
- Unstrung weight: 314g/11.07oz)
- Grip size: 2-4
- Unstrung balance: 316(mm)
Feel the force of Natural Tennis:
- A copper wire and silicone construction is built into the rackets handle. This combination of materials filters and absorbs excessive vibrations. So you get get a smooth, crisp and natural hitting feeling.
Cut through the competition:
- An engineered surface texture, inspired by shark skin, smooths airflow over your racket and reduces drag compared to non-textured surfaces.
Level-up your game:
- Play with a more natural feel and greater stability for next-level performance. All thanks to ultra-premium carbon fibre.
Hit a more natural shot:
- The racket head and throat feature carbon-fibre and copper-wire mesh construction, helping capture negative vibrations before they reach your grip, giving you a clean, crisp shot.
Hit naturally powerful shots:
- Remove all negative vibrations for a natural, direct feel and touch with maximum power. All thanks to a racket and handle crafted from a one-piece carbon fibre construction.
All tennis & padel products of the category Tennis rackets have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At smashinn you can find the full catalogue of Rackets products from Dunlop. The price of Dunlop NT Tour 16x19 is 139.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE