`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Blade located in the Pro Line segment, recommended for experienced, competitive players. Manufactured in frame with double tubular carbon and carbon face extreme 3 directional plus Curv 360º technology applied to the entire surface of the blade and covering the frame, which will make it almost indestructible, giving it greater resistance to impact, more strength, more lightness , greater elasticity and more power to the blade. High density eva Pro core with maximum elasticity and silicone parts located in the frame, reducing all types of vibrations. The diamond + Silicom bummper SYS format will give us more power.
- Flexibility/Absorption: It´s a rubber whose main property is impact absorption, providing a higher elasticity and higher mechanic memory, as well as more control to the strokes of players who strike hard. Drop Shot rackets made with Eva Soft present higher durability, a better finish and great vibration absorption.
- CURV 360: Curv is a New Generation thermoplastic compound, a new material made of polypropylene, which combines the versatility of a 100% thermoplastic with the high performance of a fiber reinforced compound material. High rigidity, high resistance to traction and impact, exceptional to low density and exponentially higher resistance to extreme temperatures: these are some of the notable properties of this material.
- Resistance/Lightweight: Drop Shot uses Plain Carbon to make its tubulars combining it with Hotmelt technology and 3K carbon fabric, to make the faces of the raquets of the Expertline and Proline range with excellent playability and extra strength.
-Lighweight/Stability: A channel in the handle of the raquet, where a piece of silicone is inserted with a superabsorbent 2mm cork coating, to reduce vibrations in the area where the player holds the racket. Drop Shot rackets with this technology allow the player to enjoy a safer and more enjoyable game.
- Format: Diamont silicon bumper SYS.
- Frame material: Pre-impregnated plain carbon + double tubular carbon.
- Core material: Eva pro high density with maximum elasticity.
- Weight: 360-385 g.
- Thickness: 38 mm.
- Range Game: Pro advanced attack player.
- Recommendation: Racket for player who needs power.
If you want to purchase the best Paddle rackets products of Drop shot, you have found the best place at smashinn. At smashinn we always work with the best brands like Drop shot to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our tennis & padel products like Drop shot Wizard 3.0. Place your order now and receive Drop shot Wizard 3.0 as fast as possible.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE