`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Blade located in the Pro Line segment, recommended for experienced and competitive players. Made in frame with double tubular carbon and carbon face extreme 3 directional plus technology Curv 360º termo-molded applied to the entire surface of the blade and covering the frame, which will make it almost indestructible, giving it greater impact resistance, more strength , more lightness, greater elasticity and more power to the blade. High density eva soft core. The carbon crosspiece filled with cork in the matrix will give us a great stability in the frame reducing all types of vibrations. The tear format plus BAR SYS will give us more power.
- Flexibility/Absorption: It´s a rubber whose main property is great elasticity and lightweight, providing more power and a wider sweet spot which results in higher comfort in the game, due to its elasticity. Drop Shot rackets made with Eva Soft present higher durability, a better finish and great vibration absorption.
- CURV 360: Curv is a New Generation thermoplastic compound, a new material made of polypropylene, which combines the versatility of a 100% thermoplastic with the high performance of a fiber reinforced compound material. High rigidity, high resistance to traction and impact, exceptional to low density and exponentially higher resistance to extreme temperatures: these are some of the notable properties of this material.
- Resistance/Lightweight: Drop Shot uses Plain Carbon to make its tubulars combining it with Hotmelt technology and 3K carbon fabric, to make the faces of the rackets of the Expertline and Proline range with excellent playability and extra strength.
- Lightweight/Stability: A channel in the handle of the racket, where a piece of silicone is inserted with a superabsorbent 2mm cork coating, to reduce vibrations in the area where the player holds the raquet. Drop Shot rackets with this technology allow the player to enjoy a safer and more enjoyable game.
- Format: Teardrope with reinforced power bar pro SYS.
- Frame material: Pre-impregnated plain carbon + double tubular carbon.
- Face material: Carbon extreme 3directional + CURV 360.
- Core Material: Eva soft high density and lightness.
- Weight: 360-385 g.
- Thickness: 38 mm.
- Range Game: Pro advanced attack player.
- Recommendation: Maximum power racket, for attack players.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Drop shot Conqueror 6.0 JMD unique. If you are interested in Drop shot Conqueror 6.0 JMD, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store smashinn. Our extensive Paddle rackets collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your tennis & padel activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at smashinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE