`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Grade 3 feathered shuttle with durable, consistent flight ideal for all clubs and league. Speeds available 76, 77, 78, 79.
- Carltons research and development department has been closely studying the bio mechanics of the badminton swing. This extensive research has been driven with one vision: to create a frame that delivers aerodynamic efficiency at every phase of the overhead badminton swing.
- Bio-mechanical analysis of the overhead badminton swing highlights 2 distinct aerodynamic directions evident during the swing phase. Direction 1 is denoted on diagram 1 by a green arrow. Direction 2 is denoted by a red arrow.
- Air flow analysis during the swing phase also demonstrates the existence of 2 aerodynamic directions again highlighted by the relative green and red arrows. Carlton’s new Bi-Axial Dynamics frame develops more efficient aerodynamics in both directions compared to competitor frames.
- This increased efficiency is delivered through a head cross sectional frame profile that is more aerodynamic than competitor frames. During development, over 80% of players stated the new Bi-Axial frame profile delivered increased swing speed.
- Features a traditional oval shaped frame top section providing a compact hitting area for superior control, touch and feel. The smaller head geometry also delivers increased swing speed versus isometric frames.
JAPANESE HM CARBON:
- Sourced from Japan, Japanese Hi Modulus (HM) Carbon is the highest specification carbon available on the market ensuring your Carlton frame will outperform all other construction materials for frame response and stability.
XTREME TENSION FRAME:
- Precision engineering and the utilisation of the finest construction materials ensures your Carlton frame can accommodate 11% higher string tensions compared with competitor frames.
- By introducing 4 convex channels into the top cap, stiffness of the top cap is increased allowing for greater shot accuracy and control.
- Using a matrix structure, Carlton has re-engineered the end cap to reduce its weight by 28% contributing to overall enhanced playability.
PRO V12 GROMMETS:
- Positioned at 3 and 9 o’clock positions, these specialised grommets have been softened to allow greater string movement thereby increasing power across the hitting zone.
- Each premium Carlton racket is carefully hand crafted to precise specifications by skilled craftsmen utilising over 40 years of experience.
Are you looking for materials from Carlton and specially Carlton Gt3 78? At smashinn, you can find a complete list of Balls products and tennis & padel accessories. Place all your orders through our online store smashinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special tennis & padel promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE