`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Leave no part of the court untouched with the GEL-SOLUTION SPEED 3. It’s built for elite players who chase every lob, drop shot and cross-court zinger with the desire to win that next match point.Play your natural, aggressive game with a durable upper that can handle slides, dives and lunges. Plus, stay cool and stable with a rubberised PU upper that’s both supportive and breathable.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Flexion Fit Vamp: Upper technology which offers stability, comfort and breathability.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Solyte 55 Lasting: ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- Pguard: Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Cleaning: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing: Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Are you going to buy Asics Gel Solution Speed 3 Clay? All the products from Asics have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Asics Gel Solution Speed 3 Clay and receive it in a few days. Our aim at smashinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of tennis & padel equipment and life style items that is unique.
Everything ok but ...
Marco - 29/09/2016
All ok good product xo than a few that I've already (identical) these fit more narrow despite the same number and the same model, make me a bit bad, I hope a little spread out using them, then wait to take the correct measurement. For the rest all ok
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU