`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The GEL-SOLUTION SPEED 2 is designed for aggressive players who use the whole court. The lightweight and flexible design means you change direction fast with maximum comfort. Your play is aided by the Flexion Fit upper thats flexible and gives you support and comfort.You can get around the court faster with the Propulsion Plate, a technology in the shoe that helps you accelerate and push off.These shoes suit fast and aggressive play with a snug fit, plus GEL-Cushioning in the forefoot and heel for added comfort.And the new Clay Court outsole gives you the right amount of grip when you move in any direction.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Solyte 55 Lasting: ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR+:New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- P.H.F. (Personalized Heel Fit: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- Pguard: Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Flexion Fit Vamp: Upper technology which offers stability, comfort and breathability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions® through the gait cycle.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Cleaning: surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing: do not wash in washing machine and remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately.This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: dont place them near a heating device such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe.Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
In addition, Asics Gel Solution Speed 2 Clay in the Women´s shoes category from your online tennis & padel store, you can find other products related with Tennis. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Asics, at smashinn, you will find a big variety in tennis & padel products that can also interest you. Asics is focused on innovation and improving the tennis & padel experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU