`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
When you pride yourself on being fast and powerful, you need a shoe that supports your style. Meet the GEL-RESOLUTION.Youll chase down every point and sprint from one side of the court to the other thanks to the outsole that gives you the freedom and flexibility to switch direction in a fraction of a second.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Pguard: Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- Flexion Fit Vamp: Upper technology which offers stability, comfort and breathability.
- Anti Gravel Tongue:
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Cleaning: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing: Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
With Asics Gel Resolution 6 Clay, it guarantees the best tennis & padel equipment. In addition, at smashinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your tennis & padel store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Asics. Our team of tennis & padel experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Men´s shoes deal every time.
Augusto - 18/04/2017
perfect for playing paddle!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU