`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
When you pride yourself on being fast and powerful, you need a shoe that supports your style. Meet the GEL-RESOLUTION. Youll chase down every point and sprint from one side of the court to the other thanks to the outsole that gives you the freedom and flexibility to switch direction in a fraction of a second.
- Support in the areas that handle the greatest amount of force
- Every landing is more comfortable with a plush FluidRide midsole and GEL cushioning
- Freer movement around the court in our lightest ever GEL RESOLUTION
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- P.H.F. (Personalized Heel Fit: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Pguard: Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions® through the gait cycle.
- Flexion Fit Vamp: Upper technology which offers stability, comfort and breathability.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Cleaning: surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing: do not wash in washing machine and remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: dont place them near a heating device such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Clay is a product that corresponds to the Tennis category within Women´s shoes selection at your tennis & padel store, smashinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of smashinn. What are the advantages of ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Clay? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for tennis & padel.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU