`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Get around the whole court in a padel shoe built for the fastest, most aggressive padel players. Sprint to the ball and along the baseline with a Propulsion Plate, a technology in the shoe that helps you accelerate and push off. And the padel-specific SG outsole gives you the right amount of grip when you move in any direction.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Pguard: Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Cleaning: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing: Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
At this moment, the product Asics Gel Padel Professional 2 SG is in stock at smashinn. Find out what other products, the brand Asics has at your online store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Padel models. At smashinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Men´s shoes. Browse through our selection and find the item that suits your needs.
Good shoes padel
JAVIER GARCIA LASTRA - 24/02/2017
Very good, comfortable and good grip with just wear sole, good momentum and cushioning.
Asics gel paddle professional 2 sec
Nacho - 16/02/2017
Excellent sense of firmness in the tread, a lot of grip and thanks to its design with "bridge" a lot of momentum and damping.
Very good shoe
Israel - 23/01/2017
rigid and strong shoe that keeps you very comfortable very protected and at the same time standing. The sensations are very good, I'm happy with the purchase.
Josep Tudela Gimenez - 08/01/2017
The product meets all my expectations, has come on the appointed date and all follow-up was excellent ... October 1.
Emek - 01/12/2016
Incredibly comfortable. These Gel Pro (I have the SG2 and SG3) are really comfortable. I that I have a wide foot turns out, are the first to fit perfectly from the first day of use, without chafing !!! The sole also appears more durable. Shoes with worst results I have had are the row and Bullpadel, as the rubber wears out quickly. Highly recommended this purchase because the price compensates for its durability and comfort !!!
Santy - 22/11/2016
Perfect, volvere to buy here
Laget - 17/11/2016
very pleasant and performance footwear. No faults so far
Diego - 19/09/2016
Hi, this is a pronator or supinator shoes?
our experts answer
is standard! in paddle footwear not distinguished with this parameter
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU