`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Send your opponent the fiercest shots theyve ever seen. The GEL-CHALLENGER 10 keeps you light on your feet so you can sprint across the baseline, then gives you grip and stability so you can set your feet securely and hit the ball with full force. Chasing down drop shots is easy too, as you get all the cushioning of a running shoe plus a comfortable snug fit around the heel.
- Designed for fast and powerful baseline play
- Your foot is backed up when you move side-to-side
- An outer sole that lasts and is built for playing on clay courts
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Pguard: Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions® through the gait cycle.
- P.H.F. (Personalized Heel Fit: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Cleaning: surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing: do not wash in washing machine and remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: dont place them near a heating device such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
At smashinn, we show all the characteristics of Asics Gel Challenger 10 Clay. In our tennis & padel store, you can find different sizes of Asics Gel Challenger 10 Clay. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Asics Gel Challenger 10 Clay and benefit from our other offers of tennis & padel equipment.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU