Vairo Hexx 6.1:
WEIGHT: 375 +/- 7 GRS.
PROFILE 38 MM.
BALANCE: MEDIUM +
- EPOXI FIBER GLASS
- The most critical sector of the racket constructed under the conventional system is the heart, becouse suffers from impact with the torsion ball, force and vibration.
- In order to avoid these deficiencies, we developed a double carbon structure that stregthens the heart increasing significantly tha strength and durability.
- Another direct benefit of this new developament is the considerable increase in the sweet spot.
- Is a structural developament of specially designed shapes inside of the heart of the paddele racket, atarting from a point stabilizer in the center that the branch delivers an extra power to the hit, leading to greater ball speed, higher than any other technical paddle racket in the market.
ANTI SHOCK COVER PROTECTION
- Nylon fiber protector of high quality, strong and resistant to extreme temperatures, shocks and scratches, and also flexible which permits to back to its original state after impact.
- With the manufacturing system - Injection molding-the blow and distributes ir along the force, absorbs the impacrt, avoiding the biggest factor of breakage which are hits with the floor and walss
- The dual external antivibration system of the heart of the racket, reduces significantly vibrations that occur at the time of hit
- Special grip system designed in our laboratory for product develoament
- He thin carbon carbon tubes that are located in the hearts walls of the paddle racket allow the complete domain of itseft at the moment of greatest need.